- 1 lb Heirloom tomatoes (different colors)
- 1 ball Burrata cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 cups of arugula optional
Slice and arrange medium to large tomato slices on platter. Remove Burrata from water and pat dry with paper towel. Using fingers, pull Burrata apart and arrange on center of platter. Add smaller tomatoes, some sliced in half, to platter around Burrata. Arrange rinsed basil leaves and arugula. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Feel free to substitute Mozzarella for Burrata if you're unable to locate it.