- 2 zucchini peeled
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup amond meal flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca Flour
- Garlic and onion powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus more to taste
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon thyme (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut oil or to cover frying pan
Heat coconut oil in a frying pan.
Peel, cut ends and slice zucchini in sticks or spears.
Beat the 2 eggs with the almond milk.
Add all other ingredients (spices) and mix into the flour mix.
Then dredge the zucchini in the egg mixture, then coat in the flour mixture. Set aside and let sit for about 4-5 minutes.
Fry in hot oil (make sure the oil is hot) for a minute or 2 or until zucchini is golden while making sure to turn the zucchini over a few times.
Drain off oil on paper towels.
Sprinkle with more salt to taste if needed.