- 1 mango pitted and minced
- 8-10 shrimp deveined and peeled or bought in the market already cooked
- 1/2 cup red pepper corded and minced
- 1/2 cup of jalapeño seeded and minced or less if desired
- 1/2 cup of red onion diced
- 1/2 cup bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of diced cucumber
- 1 small avocado cubed
You may buy shrimp already cooked or cook it yourself by putting it in boiling water and taking it out when they start to curl about five minutes. Chop the shrimp however you like it in chunks leaving two shrimp for each serving to put as garnish by hanging the shrimp one or two on the edge of the cocktail glass if desired. Mix all other ingredients together and serve adding more salt if necessary or lime juice.
You can serve this as a salad or a cocktail, or even as a light dish for a late night meal.