- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 /2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 /8 teaspoon chicken broth
- 1 /2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry chives, for garnish
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
Set a stockpot of water to boil over high heat.
Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces.
Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes, or until well done.
Drain well; do not let it cool, pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels.
Puree the hot cauliflower with the garlic, chicken broth, coconut milk and pepper in a food processor, until almost smooth.
Garnish with roasted garlic and chives, and serve hot with pads of butter.