- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayo (Paleo mayo optional)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 10 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 4 oz. can of pickled jalapeños, (minced) or less depending on your tolerance for heat
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F (176.7° C).
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, most of cooked bacon (reserve some for topping), most of the jalapeños (reserve some for topping), 1 cup cheddar, and 1 cup Monterey Jack. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cups of cheddar, Monterey Jack, together with the rest of bacon, and jalapeños.
Bake until bubbly for 15 minutes.